This article was written by freshman Emily Gardner.
1. You like/follow all of the various University social media accounts, but you never really know which ones are official.
2. You live for double study hall.
3. The confusion of “University” High School, but it’s not a college…
4. You get emails that do not apply to you on the daily.
5. You wear sweats to school just because you can.
6. When the Internet is slow because everyone in study hall is on Netflix or playing games.
7. You’re sick and tired of people talking badly about UHS.
8. Your locker will never be full. Ever.
9. Walking to morning meeting no matter the weather (and hating it).
10. You love your classmates like they are your family.