By Emily Gardner
- Monday begins with the drudging pain of waking yourself up at a brutal 6 am and wiping the weekend sleep out of your eyes. Why, why WHY. You’re going to fall asleep at some point during your first period class. No exceptions.
- Tuesday morning comes along with a hint of motivation, despite the fact that you have 3 tests to study for within the next 3 days; okay, never mind. This is terrible.
- Your first double is going to feel like the absolute worst thing in the world. It will go on forever, and when it’s finally over: you still have your 5th period double to get through. Math double directly after lunch? No thanks.
- Wednesday is finally here! Hump Day! This day is 2nd to Friday, as you are finally halfway through the week and you only have 2 days left! Unless of course you lack a study hall today. Prayers go out to all of my 4th period survivors.
- Thursday always seems to feel like Friday, when does this end; I hate everything.
- It’s finally Friday, thank god! No more doubles, short classes! Assembly! The last class of the day becomes a countdown. We’re all in a High School Musical movie now.
- It’s finally over. You made it. Sleep for 13 hours.